The Partner Program of the Oklahoma Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (OCADVSA) was established to provide individuals and groups with a process through which they can make a cash donation to demonstrate their support of the mission of OCADVSA. Participation in the Partner Program does not represent any endorsement of the individuals or organizations that participate, but does make the individual or organization eligible for certain benefits as outlined below.
Partner Benefits include:
- Attend OCADVSA sponsored workshops and/or conferences at reduced registration.
- Apply for OCADVSA offered scholarships.
- Networking opportunities with domestic violence sexual assault service providers.
- Access to OCADVSA Lending Library.
- Access to the most current and up-to-date information in the nation.
- Recognition of support within OCADVSA materials, website, etc.
- Receive electronic OCADVSA newsletters, training and conference announcements.
- Receive information on pending legislation and legislative updates during session.
To become a partner fill out this form (OCADVSA Partner Program) and either mail your application to
3815 North Santa Fe, Suite 124, Oklahoma City, OK 73118, Fax it to 405-522-0711 or email it to email@example.com.
OCADVSA Principles of Unity
We are committed to helping people acquire the information and survival skills necessary to take control over their lives and the decision affecting their lives; and will not encourage anyone to remain in, or return to, violent or dangerous situations. We support and involve victims and/or survivors of interpersonal violence of all racial, social, ethnic, religious, economic and age groups and life-styles; oppose the use of violence and sexual assault, and support equality in relation-ships and the concept of helping all people to assume power over their own lives; strive toward becoming independent, community-based groups in which victims and/or survivors of interpersonal violence have input into major policy and program decisions; will participate in the ongoing work of the Coalition and will be accountable to the entire Coalition for work done by or about the Coalition on its behalf. We are committed to providing statewide services through cooperative, collaborative and non-competitive means. We are committed to providing consultation and education to government and private social service, criminal justice, health, welfare and other agencies.
- Office Attorney General
- State Health Department
- Department of Corrections
- District Attorneys Council
- Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training
- Department of Human Services
- Baron’s Hockey Team
- University of Central Oklahoma
- Oklahome State University, Oklahoma City Campus
- Oklahoma Victims’ Assistance Academy
- Native Alliance Against Violence
- Oklahoma Association of Chiefs of Police
- Violence Against Women Partnership for Change Conference
- Oklahoma Crime Victims’ Week
- Oklahoma Coalition for Sex Offender Management
- Oklahoma Drug and Alcohol Professional Counselors Association
- Oklahoma Department of Public Safety
- Oklahoma Women’s Coalition
- Regional Community Policing Institute
- My Body, My Life Project
- Oklahoma Marriage Initiative